|Company details: |
Desktop version | Mobile version
Cheetahs Gym, situated at the King Alfred Leisure Centre in Hove, was established in 1962 and started off operating from a single room. Over the years they have expanded into a fantastic 12,500 sq. feet gym, filled with all manner of training equipment, from the latest machines to traditional free weights, divided over four floors. Cheetahs welcomes customers whatever their fitness levels and abilities.
Cheetahs Gym is an amazing facility boasting:
- Separate training rooms for different muscle groups eg a chest room, a leg room.
- Ladies have their own gym if they wish to train in private.
- A CV training room filled with state of the art cardio-resistance equipment alongside 10 tonnes of traditional free weights.
- A boxing gym that is fully equipped and is home to a number of classes for differing abilities and needs. They can also provide you with professional boxing tuition.
- A fitness studio is also available for hire.
The staff at Cheetahs are knowledgeable and friendly with a wealth of qualifications and experience. They can help the customer to reach their fitness and training goals, with advice on nutrition and training methods, and can design an individual programme to suit the member and keep them motivated.
As well as the extensive training areas, Cheetahs has a sauna (separate male and female saunas available) and a well stocked juice bar containing nutritious fresh fruit juices along with protein and carbohydrate drinks and replenishing snacks.
|Address:||King Alfred Leisure Centre|
|Profile:||Here at Cheetahs Gym we aim to meet all of your training needs and help you achieve your goals.
• Our staff are friendly and experienced and collectively have knowledge of a wide range of sports training.|
health and fitness clubs
saunas & sunbeds
|Area scope:||east sussex|
gyms East Sussex
gyms West Sussex
or click here to return to previous page
Media Chameleon Limited
Tel 01582 488385
(24 Telephone lines)